2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: This Awesome Range Rover Beats

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

This Awesome Range Rover Beats My Old X5
By LovemyRRS on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was fairly satisfied with my old X5 BMW until I drove this awsome vehicle. It fits like a glove with a solid luxurious interior and confident road position. I was particularly impressed with performance during our first snow storm when I engaged the terrain response system. The Rover grabbed the road like a tank and showed no sign of slipping or sliding despite icy conditions. Any vehicle this complex is bound to have some adjustment issues, and the dealer has been very attentive. It stimulates autophile interest, and I have yet to see another one on the road.

I don't know how I lived without the Bluetooth telephone integration on my previous car. Motorola E815 works beautifully, although not compatible with the cradle feature. Although I didn't think much about the Sirius radio before the purchase, I find it nearly essential now.

Heated steering wheel. Better voice command software.