2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: Our dream suv !!

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

Our dream suv !!
By MGB on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Could not be happier with this purchase. I traded in my BMW X5 4.4 toward the purchase of this and I am so pleased to have done so. Never thought a Land Rover would drive even better than a BMW! The whole family loves it. The Best SUV I have ever owned. (Have owned 9 Previously). This vehicle is incredibly well engineered. Serious Curb Appeal! Can't Wait to take the first long trip with it. Only Problem with it is you don't realize how fast you are moving in a nearly 6000 LB vehicle because it is so smooth and quiet.

The Power, Performance and Handling are exceptional! Rear entertainment package is great for the baby. Brembo brakes. Best Touch Screen Navigation I have seen. Amazing stereo system...It Kicks!!! Upgraded to the Cherry Wood Steering Wheel and Shifter and it was worth it.The CLASSY SPORTY LOOK!

My Main Gripe is that it does not come with power Folding side mirrors or power adjustment steering wheel. No iPod Integration!! Needs Automatic one touch on all windows not just driver.The interior room is a little tight. Improve gas mileage. A much Larger sun roof. Better All Weather Tires!!