My baby buoy!!!
By maria on
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
I traded in my 05 ford mustang gt.For this 06 range rover sport. At first when i saw this vehicle it was love at first sight! To ever think i could afford a vehicle like this was just unimaginable. The ride, safety,and looks are out of this world. This is the best riding vehicle i have ever had and this makes 29 cars in my life time. We love it so much we thought of buying another one. For my husband. The horsepower is also 300 like the mustang so i didnt loose that.But the room is worth the trade. The options my range rover sport has is incredible too. Love the navigation system.The lights that move as you drive.Thats a plus too.This vehicle is the best! I cant' rate it high enough! I just love it!
Favorite Features
Navigation, ugraded leather/luxury package. The key!!!! The coolest!!!
Suggested Improvements
Should have the key pad on the door for lock outs!!! Now a days they make them attractive... So dont let the attractiveness keep you from putting that feature on. Should have keyless panel pad on the door.I locked my self out the first day i bought it! Took an hour to get in. But had to wait a day!