2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: Amazing SUV

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

HSE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Amazing SUV
By mrjohnnycat on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the Rover from a private party, the guy only had 18K in two years. I bought it for 40K it was in perfect condition. I bought someone's supercharged pipes for and put also purchased chrome caps for the side mirrors and most importantly 22" wheels. The car gets a lot of attention! Everyone digs this car because it is very clean but not over the top. We just took it up from Orange County up to Carmel, Northern Cali up PCH and this car drove like a champ! No power lag for a two ton and I avg 18 mpg, not great but hey, if you don't have money you shouldn't be buying this car period. I haven't had any problems from random lights a couple of times put I have been very happy with this car.

This SUV is a tank, people get out of your way. The Sport is probably the most handsome out of the line. Bluetooth works well with my Blackberry curve. I also really enjoy the cockpit interior vs. the extra space, more sports car feel.

How about the ability to lock your glove compartment? You think after paying 65K it would lock? How about a sunglasses holder and vented drivers seats? Other than that,better gas mileage. I will be the 1st in line if they make a hybrid that gets 20-25 mpg,