2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
great car
By don on 11/04/05 16:33 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

this vehicle turns heads and gets you lots of attention if that's what your looking for. Great interior design and exterior design, all the exterior curves/lines of the car are beautiful. I've had some trouble with the air suspension not lowering by itself when the car is turned off; the car will sometimes do it and sometimes won't. also note, that the voice command for the cd player, if you ask to play track "seven" the car will play track "seventy". Overall, great car, very sturdy and powerful. Anyone in the orange county area, Land Rover Newport Beach dealership has extremely friendly service.

A Need For Speed
By WWOOSSH on 11/03/05 19:16 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

So far this vehicle has been the best performing SUV I have ever owned. I thought my Cadillac CTSV was fast. But the Range Rover Sport Supercharged now sits in the garage where the CTSV rested. Kudos to Land Rover for an exceptional vehicle design. I only wish I could keep my wife from taking it when I'm not looking...

One of the greatest SUVS ever
By RRS enthusiast on 11/03/05 18:25 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my Range Rover Sport back in July and had to search high and low for one and use a dealer who is not a new Land Rover dealer. My local dealer told me they couldn't get me one. The SUV itself is great, however there are a few minor adjustments that could be made to make it even better. But overall it is fun to drive, everyone who sees it is amazed by it and very few people have them which is better. I have owned numerous SUV's and this is the best by far. It definitely beats its big brother the HSE as well as it is sportier and more fun to drive

Computer Issues
By IROC on 10/21/05 15:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the car 2 weeks ago, has been in the shop the last week because the stereo and navigation system keep going on and off. The service people can't figure out the problem and seem like they are clueless all around. Have always owned BMW's and regret switching. I would wait a year before I bought this vehicle, let them work the kinks out. Car is new so they are trying to fix problems on the fly.

All around suv, vince
By vince on 10/15/05 09:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have tried all the suvs on the market and so far this is the best to date. You have all the capibilities and comfort for the money. I hope this high will last for many miles.

RR SC Sport
By G Fowler on 10/12/05 21:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

had no problems , feels very tight and fast for a RR. Very pleased so far.

vibration.
By a.ash. on 09/24/05 15:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love to keep it, But the dealer couldn't fix steering vibration for the fifth time, car factory adjustments is good for only 4 to 5 thousand miles, I'll try to call land rover again to get it fix. or call my lawyer.

Worst Car I've Ever Owned
By es on 09/22/05 11:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car has had the computer system replaced 3 times, cannot be made to drive straight, had the leaky-whistly windshied problem, had the naviscreen replaced twice, the air suspension raises and lowers at its own mystical intervals, et, etc ,etc... If I could tell everyone thinking of buying this vehicle, I would let them know that $20,000 of the purchase price is to cover the warranty work that they know they are going to perform. When the computer went out the 3rd time, I was asked " did you just wash the car?" because apparently the rear windows leak right where the computer resides, and commonly shorts the system out.

The Best of the Best
By reg on 09/16/05 14:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

So far I have had the privilege of a number of Discos, 2 RR, and LR3 and now the RRS. It is truly fantastic. Land Rover has always made a vehicle which truly could work offroad (unlike so called "Sport untility vehicles"). The RR has always been an elegant working vehicle. Now they have managed to incorporate a sportscar into the package. There are no comparable vehicles on the market today although there are many wannabes! If you want true performance, offroad capabilities and luxury the RRS can do it all.

Range Rover Sport
By Darlene on 09/15/05 17:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very sporty, fun to drive, A little small inside, but comfortable. Quick acceleration, turns on a dime. Super stereo system.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.