2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
Very Happy
By Dave on 01/29/06 20:33 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love my car! I was really close to buying a garden variety 750i, but am so glad I got on the long waiting list for the Sport. Every time I drive it I get asked about it, and subsequent nods of approval. The interior is comfortable, and the industrial look rubber mats are perfect. The touch screen navigation is much better than last year's knob control, and the variable traction settings worked flawlessly on my road trip from Portland down to the OC. The new Jag engine concerned me while I was waiting for the car, but it is silky smooth. Also, the infamous British electrical system has not given me one problem, so far so good. All I can say is that I am one happy owner.Buy this car

The best
By smith on 01/28/06 23:08 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This land rover is just like its older brother but is more sportier in the inside and out. It delivers the best quality performance you would like in the price range for this SUV. During the test drive, we went on a 70 degree angle which I thought we were going to tip but the sales lady assured me that these cars were made to do this off road activity and give a sporty atitude at the same time. It's not very powerful, I would compare the power to a BMW X5 3.0. However the Supercharged is very powerful like the X5 4.8. I give this car an A+ in all its capabilities and performance.

Cool Ride
By PANOMARK on 01/27/06 19:33 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great ride on the road and get lots of complements. Very comfortable and I love the looks. Not easy to lay down the second seat due to front seat leaning back to far. If you don't need lots of room in the rear, it's a great vehicle. Compared to the BMW, much more practicle and will keep it's value.

Roving Rover
By John Paul on 01/25/06 16:21 PM (PST)

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my Sport SC. Great fit and finish iside and out. Better than the 1997 full size Rover I owned which treated me well. I own a Vesuvius Orange and it turns heads wherever I go.

Spot On
By jjs57 on 01/23/06 13:42 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle was bought to replace the Lexus GX 470, it is far superior to the Lexus and it a real pleasure to drive. They thought of everything, already own the Range Rover and could not be happier with the new body style and cockpit design.

My RRS HSE
By Charlie on 01/18/06 23:49 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this truck the weekend it was available to the public back in July of 2005. I can't tell you the goose bumps I'd get when people on the street turned their heads to check it out, saying, "I thinks that's the NEW Range Rover Sport", and "NICE TRUCK!" I still have the same sense of excitement every time I start the ignition now at 5,500 miles as I did the day I bought it! If you are looking for a sports sedan - scrap that - a sports car feel but in a full-time all wheel drive luxury SUV, this is your vehicle. I challenge you this...if you have the means, just test drive it and I bet you buy one.

RR Sport Rocks
By billb on 01/13/06 23:37 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Simply a pleasure...Everthing about the car says luxury and cornering in this vehicle is a breeze. This SUV is made for someone looking for that "sport car feel" with all the off road capability. To me that gives you the best of both worlds. That being said if you need the the absolute best from both worlds don't expect this car to deliver. It is made to handle almost anything not outperform everything.

Best of Breed
By Flyer on 01/03/06 17:35 PM (PST)

This is the fifteenth Land Rover I have had include RRs, Disco, D-90s and even another Sport. It is the fastest, best equipped, smartest looking vehicle LR has made. It performs well in all modes and brings to the driving experience the combination of luxury and on/off road performance with several driving options.

Range Rover Sport Rocks
By mmec on 01/03/06 14:49 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

If you're looking for an SUV that drives as smooth as a luxury sedan, handles like a sports car, plush interior, and is a real off road vehicle...look no further then the Range Rover Sport. Best in its class, best on the road

FUN FUN FUN
By bp on 01/01/06 10:38 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in a Volvo XC90 for this Sport and that was a great decision. Drives wonderfully and is a SOLID vehicle. Love the nav sys., sat. and voice command. British accent is so cool!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.