2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Reviews 5

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
Great Mix
By Poloboxer on 04/24/06 21:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

RRS feels so solid and has great acceleration. The ride is a little stiff, but the payoff is the sport car like handling. Very comfortable for its size - top quality materials!!!

Number 1 fan !!
By jaydav on 03/19/06 21:27 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My perfect vehicle ... has performance, handling, capacity, styling and, so far, reliability. Have not as yet taken it off road, but good to know I could if needed. I'm a long time Jaguar owner and this engine is as powerful and smooth as I expected...and as much fun to drive as my XK8 !!!

Nice Sled
By Happy Camper on 03/14/06 21:04 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I grabbed one of the first Sports to hit the lot in LA and have zero regrets. This SUV is a superb driving machine. But it's not until you het the rain, mud, snow, and ice that you know you got what you paid for - its off-road prowess is unequalled. An unsurpassed engineering marvel! And it looks and drives great, too. Handles like a sport car and accelerates like one, also.

Bullet proof
By Jim D on 03/14/06 19:29 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought two for my business. Both have had zero issues. Handling not as sharp as my old FX35 but the car feels a lot more expensive.

1st time buyer this type suv
By Tess on 03/06/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love, Love, Love, look, ride,just about everything on or in this suv. still have not mastered some of the features there are so many. never have had it off road so not sure how its handles there. looking forward to that test drive.

Looks great but disappointed!
By udman2 on 03/06/06 19:23 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love the looks. Had to change out the Continental Tires that were stock. 3 of the 4 had side wall issues. Dealership said must be abuse but I am 46, driven all prior cars with no accidents, no abuse and have done nothing but normal with this vehicle. Chromed wheels at same time. Looks great. Went off=road 2 times into real estate development on new roads just cleared. Both times in area where several other vehicles had 0 problems the RRS had issues and damage underneath. CHEAP< CHEAP ALLUMINUM shield (not steel) just crumples if contact anything. Underside sits so low (even w/ veh in hi) had damage at 2 - 3 mph over cleared area. 0 issues with Suburban.

Our dream suv !!
By MGB on 03/06/06 16:05 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Could not be happier with this purchase. I traded in my BMW X5 4.4 toward the purchase of this and I am so pleased to have done so. Never thought a Land Rover would drive even better than a BMW! The whole family loves it. The Best SUV I have ever owned. (Have owned 9 Previously). This vehicle is incredibly well engineered. Serious Curb Appeal! Can't Wait to take the first long trip with it. Only Problem with it is you don't realize how fast you are moving in a nearly 6000 LB vehicle because it is so smooth and quiet.

Supercharged about my Supercharged
By p on 02/23/06 11:07 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love this truck. I looked at, and drove, virtually every high-end SUV on the market. Nothing came close to the RRS Supercharged in terms of style, ride and power.

awesome drive
By jenni on 02/04/06 15:11 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is truly the most incredible vehicle i have ever driven. when you drive it you do not want to get out! However, It drinks alot of gas. Awesome car!

Great Car
By lee crosse on 01/31/06 08:01 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love being in my RRS. Writing from the UK where I drive a diesel. 29 mpg on a decent run. After 24,000 miles in 7 months (including a 2500 mile round trip to Poland after having taken delivery of the car 2 days before) I can safely say this is the best car I've driven. Quiet and smooth and when cruise control set to 100mph on German autobahns it's a dream. Very few niggles in my first 24,000 miles: warning lights often come on for no reason; dipping wing mirrors sometimes don't come back up, and problems finding the correct snow chains. But otherwise this car is FAB!!!!