2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Reviews

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Evoque model:
Lemon?
By mike111111 on 11/12/14 11:52 AM (PST)

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

New 2014 Evoque in for it's first service plus periodic loss of power, dome light comes on when encountering a bump in the road and the sunglasses holder is either stuck closed or pops open on its own. Dealer had to replace a bad fuel injector and order a new upper console. Result is that the parts take a while to deliver from England and I am without my brand new Evoque for 5 days.

Range rover evoque 2014 premium
By sammy2014 on 04/02/14 10:18 AM (PDT)

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

THIS IS a SMALL SUV, if you want big cargo dont buy small suv, the exterior of the car is very good sexy looking, it is more manly than the other small suv ,it is the hottest small suv on the market, it look better with 4 doors than the coupe which looks funny, the interior is state of the art, very nice one of the best with no comparison to the most oudated interiors of the other competetives. the car is fun to drive, it change gears very quickly but sometimes when you dont want t , it could be on the 6th gear at speed of 40, so sometimes you may feel that, vibration side merrors are ugly but compensate for the limited rear view, gas milage as stated, GPS is state of the art. no issues

Love my Evoque
By ggolds5 on 01/24/14 17:38 PM (PST)

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought a 2014 Evoque Pure Plus. I traded in 2 cars. My 2012 Mini Countryman and my 2012 Corvette GS. My job situation has changed- IE I make less per the economy/awful president. Ok, This isn't a political discussion. The Vette outside of being fast was completely unimpressive. The Evoque is beautiful, drives really well, handles and accelerates very nicely. The ride is quiet unlike the Mini. The Mini was loud, transmitted every sound to the occupants. I liked it lot less after owning it a while. The Evoque is luxurious. A work of art. Hopefully it will be more reliable then my 98 and 02 LR Discoveries. The day I picked it up the door remote wouldn't work. A computer update fixed it.