2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Review: Unique SUV Makes a Good Pick 4

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque - Consumer Review

Unique SUV Makes a Good Pick 4 me
By scoutmallard on

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I liked this SUV because it was different than the competition in style (e.g. A5, X3, etc.). Also, I need a vehicle that does operate off road in a serious manner, and all the reviews says this one can while the others cannot. I really like how this drives and handles. Was excellent in recent snow storm, and gets looks from other drivers because it's pretty cool on the outside.

Looks, off-road capability, and good stability at high speeds on highway, sharp handling, good back seat leg room, fit and finish.

Like reviews said, 6 speed transmission either slow to respond, or you get immediate turbo kick. Needs to be smoothed out. 2014 supposed to have 9 speed auto, so that may solve problem. In my 6 speed auto, driving on "sport" mode seems to solve my problem. Base vehicle costing $46K should have homelink and driving lights.