2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Evoque model:
Best small SUV ever! Style and Fun!!
By smoorenc on 08/11/14 11:35 AM (PDT)

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We have had our Evoque for 1 year now. I can't get it away from my wife. This car is such fun to drive and we have never had any issues with it. I can tell you unless something drastic changes we will be purchasing another one in 2 years. Quick and maneuverable are 2 words that come to mind. Plenty of power and zip.

Unique, stylish and fun to drive
By rebelone on 02/22/14 05:39 AM (PST)

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had my RR Evoque for over a month now, and get quite a few looks. A drastic improvement over the BMW's, Lexus, and Infinity round SUV's out there. A classy, fun to drive alternative. Handles great in the snow, getting 26mpg combined, and making going to work a pleasure.

Great Looks, HORRIBLE TRANSMISSION
By cgallen on 01/22/14 16:43 PM (PST)

I got the Dynamic because I liked its sportier looks, but I cannot get over how much I HATE the transmission programming. Around 30 mph if you are maintaing speed in traffic and give it just a little gas, it drops a gear, jumps the rpm's to 3000, the turbo kicks in, you yank your foot back off and try to slowly accelerate. HORRIBLE, especially for a >$60k vehicle. I have never had a more jerky ride, and it is making me hate this vehicle. And on top of that, my tail lights filled with condensation after the first car wash. 6 months later, I am still waiting for the "new improved ones coming out in 2014." Kind of ruins that look of quality and prestige...

Unique SUV Makes a Good Pick 4 me
By scoutmallard on 12/30/13 14:00 PM (PST)

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I liked this SUV because it was different than the competition in style (e.g. A5, X3, etc.). Also, I need a vehicle that does operate off road in a serious manner, and all the reviews says this one can while the others cannot. I really like how this drives and handles. Was excellent in recent snow storm, and gets looks from other drivers because it's pretty cool on the outside.

Worst car I have ever bought
By erinr on 02/07/13 11:47 AM (PST)

Bought car january 2 from Patrick jaguar Naperville. Car towed one week later. All warning lights on, car would not shift to another gear, power steering did not work. Took one week to repair replace module. Complained to land rover and received $500 land rover certificates. Scheduled service appt. today because neither smart key worked. Tried to start car and would not start. Car towed again. Called land rover prior to appt. stated I had received one time certificate before and car under warranty. Did not offer help? Worst service I have had from a luxury car. Regret purchase. Will not buy again. My husband was considering jaguar. After this service changed mind.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Suv in VA is:

$186 per month*