2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Traded my Carrera S for

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque - Consumer Review

Pure 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Traded my Carrera S for more fun.
By kenjohnson1 on

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just turned over my first 2,000 miles in my white and black Evoque Pure and I am totally adjusted to visability limits and the sound of the little 4 cylinder turbo...decided to think of it as the sound of economy rather than missing that Porsche Carrera sound of power. Several times daily I get compliments, Oooos and Aaahs, and comments like "Beautiful, Tight, Awsome". Driving slow or fast, the Range Rover Evoque handles it in style and comfort with a feel of total control and confidence. Gas milage is 30% better than my 06 Carrera S and I don't miss the speed because the Evoque is plenty fast enough and has great off line punch. Highest recommendation from me.

Favorite Features

The lines and small details...window shape and curvy body lines, hood vents on Coupe, truck look with hot design, big wheels (standard) look functionally great, the solid sound when you swing the door closed, and many other points of interest.

Suggested Improvements

I don't worry about not opening the pano roof because the air flow is great with just the two front door windows.