Finally a car that does everything
By clutchplate on
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Every time I buy a car I look for one that does everything and always end up compromising. All I wanted this time was one that could go off road, get me to the snow, be fun to drive on a mountain road, get decent mileage, look good, sound good, have room for my camera/video gear and clients, have a 4 year warranty and cost less than 50k. Oh yeah, it had to have paddle shifters. This car does all of the above and is more fun to drive than I expected. Getting 32 MPG on the highway at 70 MPH, not nearly as much when racing through the hills. No problems so far.
Favorite Features
Meridian stock audio blows the doors off the upgraded systems in my other cars. Sweet airy highs, pillowy soft lows with ample punch. For some reason it didn't sound good during the test drive, but sounds great now. Very audiophile. The upgraded version must be amazing. Other favorites: Handling, aesthetics, panoramic roof, off road settings, front and rear fog lamps, interior lighting, parking sensors, heated steering wheel, spotlights from exterior mirrors that include sketch of car.
Suggested Improvements
Digital speedometer??? I'm still thinking there MUST be one, if so I haven't found it. Also, at least a few months of free satellite would be nice.