2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Review: 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynami

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic 4 Door
By 248_streetrace on

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This Evoque is more than I expected. I absolutely love it. I lookd at all the other Compact Lux-Suv's and sure they start at a lower price but once you add comparable options they're all in the same ballpark. This thing is gorgeous,sexy,efficient,roomy and surprisingly peppy. Great for the major city I live in perfect size, but very roomy and luxurious interior. The 2 DR looks sexier but the 4 DR was more practical for me. It's fun and gets looks everywhere it goes. I couldn't be happier, I couldn't wait so I got one off directly off the showroom floor. Wish I could've ordered it but couldn't wait. But still happy as hell. Worth every penny, you won't be disappointed. Get a bright color..

Looks, 5 spoke 19" Wheels, Ride, Peppy Ford Sourced Engine, Efficient,Technology, Dynamic Package, Panoramic Roof, Paddle Shifters, Lights, Off Road Capable, All Terrain Response System and did I mention the LOOKS!!!!

Lag on the Nav Screen with Cameras Occasionally. Can't use phone Bluetooth at the same time iPod is plugged in unless you have an iPhone. Little more Horsepower (275HP-300HP would be awesome) wouldn't hurt, but the engine is pretty peppy for a Turbo 4 Cylinder as is. Price is a little higher for what it is but still pretty worth it when you consider the competition after options...all the same really, some are even more $$$. Active Dynamics should be standard on Dynamic and Prestige packages. Overall Fantastic SUV. I'm just doing a little knit-picking so??????