2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Evoque model:
My personal warning to all
By carguy951 on 04/01/13 22:30 PM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Warning to all Evoque owners Will let me start by saying that I'm 38 years old and have gone through about 37 cars already due to my love for cars , However I have never experienced such poor service then land rover.The major problem that we experienced was due to the shifter malfunction causing the car to engage in gear and running into my parked Car. Range rover had found 3 fault codes and replaced the electronic gear shifter.After calling range rover they are refusing to pay for damages and my demand of replacing the car. This car could have killed someone and they just don't seem to care . This was my 1st and last Land Rover I will every own.

Love mine, with reservations
By bonuspoints on 03/31/13 12:10 PM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this, the first time, on a whim. Driving by the dealer, I saw one and bought it on the spot. Fully loaded Dynamic at almost $60k. The first one was immediately a lemon, so it was replaced. After six months, the latest one has been a joy to drive. Great performance, great style, very practical in most ways.

Love to Drive
By kohnw on 08/05/12 10:37 AM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had this SUV for a couple months now and I've very enamored with it. The Evoque features great design inside and out, with excellent comfort and performance.

Perfect fit
By heathrow on 07/19/12 22:34 PM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Prestige, fully loaded, 4-door: This car manages to be playful, rugged and sexy at the same time. It feels incredibly fresh when inside, the cabin is airy and roomy, but it really drives like a much sportier, smaller car. I love that this is an informal, off-road ready car that can take a beating, but oozes luxury and freshness.

Evoque's all senses
By caroma on 02/18/12 18:20 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely fun to drive, definitely a lot of sport in this less utility vehicle. Styling turns heads. Prestige of a premium brand name. Well done interior. Land rover packaging really sucks. I liked the prestige interior, but magne ride is available only in dynamic. Liked the hood scoops but available only in coupe.... Otherwise its a fun a little ride.

Evoque Dynamic 4 Door
By 248_streetrace on 02/05/12 20:50 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love this Evoque!!!! Sexy, luxurious, gorgeous, head turner, packed with Technology. Priced high, but when you add comparable options with the competition it's all in the same arena. Rides great, Peppy Ford Sourced Engine, Quiet, well sized for a major city like where I live, Fuel Efficient. Just a great all round vehicle. Buy one!!!

2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic 4 Door
By 248_streetrace on 02/05/12 20:13 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This Evoque is more than I expected. I absolutely love it. I lookd at all the other Compact Lux-Suv's and sure they start at a lower price but once you add comparable options they're all in the same ballpark. This thing is gorgeous,sexy,efficient,roomy and surprisingly peppy. Great for the major city I live in perfect size, but very roomy and luxurious interior. The 2 DR looks sexier but the 4 DR was more practical for me. It's fun and gets looks everywhere it goes. I couldn't be happier, I couldn't wait so I got one off directly off the showroom floor. Wish I could've ordered it but couldn't wait. But still happy as hell. Worth every penny, you won't be disappointed. Get a bright color..

Finally a car that does everything
By clutchplate on 11/06/11 14:32 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Every time I buy a car I look for one that does everything and always end up compromising. All I wanted this time was one that could go off road, get me to the snow, be fun to drive on a mountain road, get decent mileage, look good, sound good, have room for my camera/video gear and clients, have a 4 year warranty and cost less than 50k. Oh yeah, it had to have paddle shifters. This car does all of the above and is more fun to drive than I expected. Getting 32 MPG on the highway at 70 MPH, not nearly as much when racing through the hills. No problems so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.