2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Evoque model:
Land Rover Evoque 6sp manual diesel
By jlwolff on 10/20/13 08:44 AM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Why LR does not offer the 190 hp diesel 6 spd manual Evoque in the US is beyond me. I had military sales order a German spec model and this Evoque was much better the the US spec quirky automatic. The car gets about 40 mpg on the autobahn and will run a steady 120 mph all day. Visibility not a problem and back up camera a must. LR needs to offer this model to the US. If VW can bring over diesels that LR needs to follow suit.

Traded my Carrera S for more fun.
By kenjohnson1 on 06/02/12 07:56 AM (PDT)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just turned over my first 2,000 miles in my white and black Evoque Pure and I am totally adjusted to visability limits and the sound of the little 4 cylinder turbo...decided to think of it as the sound of economy rather than missing that Porsche Carrera sound of power. Several times daily I get compliments, Oooos and Aaahs, and comments like "Beautiful, Tight, Awsome". Driving slow or fast, the Range Rover Evoque handles it in style and comfort with a feel of total control and confidence. Gas milage is 30% better than my 06 Carrera S and I don't miss the speed because the Evoque is plenty fast enough and has great off line punch. Highest recommendation from me.

LoveMyEvoque
By lovemylr4 on 01/16/12 14:43 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Amazing ride, very smooth. It has a lot of power. I feel safe in the car. I drove the LR4 for two and half years and was ready for a smaller car but could not find one as comfortable and good to drive until I drove the Evoque. I got the Dynamic, I love the looks of silver with the black top and the square mufflers.

Great Crossover!
By trbtrb on 12/31/11 13:36 PM (PST)

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We have had the full size Range Rover, Sport, and now the Evoque (4 door). Not only it gets much better gas mileage (~20 in the city), but the turbo is responsive, the interior and the exterior is awesome. Won't make a mistake by getting his vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.