2011 LR4
By discov4 on
2011 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I've had the 2011 LR4 for just over a month and have nothing but good things to say. The ride and comfort levels are simple amazing. I compared the competitors in the class, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus and ultimately went with the Land Rover. The styling, comfort and bang for the buck ultimately won me over. I'm glad to say that after having made the purchase, I have nothing but good things to say. The ride and capability are great. The interior is extremely comfortable and level of finishes very high. I encourage you to take the leap!
By nels4
on 01/30/11 00:52 AM (PST)

Hi there, Firstly, it is great to hear positive reviews for the LR4. We are presently looking seriously at purchasing the LR4 HSE Limited Edition, we have halted a bit on our decision with hearing negative feedback on previous models and their associated issues. Ultimately for us this vehicle serves all those purposes we are looking for in a vehicle, so w are hoping the issues we hear have been rectified for the later model cars. Anyway just wondering if you know of anyone else that shares your positive experience of this vehicle. Thanks heaps!