2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

V8 5.0L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (15 reviews )
Far and away better than the competition
By safari_tested on 02/15/11 17:00 PM (PST)

2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned seven Hondas, a BMW, a Ford a Chevy and three Olds before I tried Land Rovers and Jags. Despite the scare tactics which seem to abound even on reputable review sites I have nothing but praise for my Land Rovers (Dicsovery2, LR3 and now a LR4) along with my Jaguars (an XJL and my current XJ VDP). Where does EPA get these MPG figures? My Hondas NEVER got the predicted MPGS always falling a few miles below the hopeful predictions, yet my LR4 (and LR3) get a full 2 MPG higher than those on the EPA sticker! Reliability in the first weeks through 2,600 miles has been perfect, not a single flaw. My previous new cars from other manufacturers never accomplished that.

LR 4 LUX
By mkcoach on 01/22/11 13:16 PM (PST)

2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Land Rover and it is another great vehicle. The LUX edition of the LR4 has great features for any purpose, on road or off road. The 2011 LR4 is a significant improvement over my 2009 LR3 HSE. It has a tremendous ride and the increased power is a great improvement. The new Land Rover dealer in Tulsa was great to deal with and provided a very pleasant experience.

2011 LR4
By discov4 on 01/12/11 13:06 PM (PST)

2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I've had the 2011 LR4 for just over a month and have nothing but good things to say. The ride and comfort levels are simple amazing. I compared the competitors in the class, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus and ultimately went with the Land Rover. The styling, comfort and bang for the buck ultimately won me over. I'm glad to say that after having made the purchase, I have nothing but good things to say. The ride and capability are great. The interior is extremely comfortable and level of finishes very high. I encourage you to take the leap!

A powerful and comfortable compact 7 seater
By tanker6 on 01/09/11 11:11 AM (PST)

2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Very happy with it so far. Outstanding dealership experience. Very comfortable and quiet, and capable off road. Great turning circle good for narrow tracks. This was a good alternative to a Tahoe for me.

Fantastic powerful ride
By BK on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Land Rover LR4 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Been driving my LR4 Lux for 2 weeks, nothing but good things to say, powerful, luxurious interior, easy hands free. Lowering of vehicle 2" is great for my 2 young kids to get in and out, they love the ambient lights in the doors! Drove a 06 RR sport, this vehicle is better appointed more powerful and cost $15k less! I use this vehicle for work. hauling virtually everything and anything, slick back seats. iPod cord transfers everything to the display easy to use. Cameras are a little over kill but have come in handy parking tight to curbs!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.