New LR4 LUX LOVE THIS SUV!
By vimal1970 on
2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I drove up from Virginia Beach to Richmond VA on 11/7/09 and bought a LR4 LUX. We just had a bad Nor'easter here in Virginia Beach, I can say that the LR4 made us more comfortable driving through the heavy rains and floods. LR4 was for my kids and wife's safety...over the low mpg. The kids and wife were able to see everything and clearly. The ride is amazing...I am glad I bought this over the Q7, GL- 450/320, LX470. A very well thought out car with seating for 7 adults. If you are planning to buy Land Rover in mid-atlantic...Go to Richmond Land Rover.I am already looking into a possible 2011 Range Rover for the wife so I can get her LR4 for myself next year.
Favorite Features
Power, Power, Power! Amazing 0-60 for a 6000lbs SUV. Great Torque. Soft ride and very nimble! Seating is great in the third row. Ultra quiet ride....very little road noise.
Suggested Improvements
Supercharger...it doesn't need it, but hey...why not have an option for it like in the RRover. I would get it. Power Lifegate, 2cd, 3rd row sunshades like in my Odyssey..great for passengers. Standard hitch.