Love it so far
By Skippy on
2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
When my wife and I went shopping we looked at all the competitors. Decided to look at the Range Rover Sport but liked the LR4 more because it was so roomy. (I am 6'2" tall.) Test drove and loved it. After 3 months I still do. Great performance. Poor gas mileage? Sure but that is the trade off I was willing to make for the ride and power. The visibility is really great. Inside it almost feels like a greenhouse with all the glass. I am pleased with the sunroof shade. I was wondering about that since it is not a complete blackout. It has turned out to be perfect. I will use this vehicle occasionally off road but honestly doubt that I will ever take it anywhere close to its limits
Favorite Features
I like the way it feels on the road. It is very solid and the handling is good for a big SUV. I have owned an Expedition and it just plodded down the road. Before this a Ridgeline, good vehicle but absolutely no power. The interior is very luxurious.
Suggested Improvements
The sat radio is rather primitive. It drops the signal just driving under an overpass. This is annoying as most others have solved this problem. The nav system is also sub par. Nowhere near as capable as my Ridgeline (or $200.00 Garmin). In spite of these shortcomings I still love it.