Extremely quiet and smooth riding
By Crewcabrob on
2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
This has to be the quietest vehicle I have ever been in. My wife has a new Lexus sedan, and this truck rides better and is quieter inside by a large margin. We just finished two family vacations with our 3 teenagers. You know this truck is quiet when both of my daughters comment out of the blue how quiet it is. Power is available all the time and passing long strings of cars is not a problem. My interstate mileage has been awesome. The best has been 19.4 mpg at 75 mph for almost 200 miles. There is more than enough space for our family and everyone gets to spread out. Nobody feels slighted if they sit in the third row. I love the fact that the suspension self leveles for any load.
Favorite Features
Automatic hi-beams, seriously this is awesome. The air suspension is great and offers great isolation. The drving position offers great views. The seats are very comfortable. The suround camera is useful when using our hitch mounted carrier. The best thing is the smart key; never leaves a pocket
Suggested Improvements
Update the NAV system with more voice inputs and more intuitive adding of destinations, especially on the fly. Ventilated seats would be very nice. Roof rails should be standard on a $60k truck. A 110v power converter built in would be a great addition. Better intown mileage or lighter weight.