A giant step for Land Rover
By tjp74 on
2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
This is no typical midlife facelift. I could see that Land Rover engineers and designers really poured their hearts into this new design. I could tell their efforts. I've got the top of the line, HSE Lux plus package that has standard 5 camera surrounding monitoring system. It's got black premium leather with no cost optional Grand Black Lacquer wood trim that makes the whole interior look so gorgeous. The difference between LR3 interior is like night and day. I also looked at new Lexus GX460 and to me, there is no comparison. Ride and handling is very good. My previous car was Lexus GS350 AWD sport sedan. LR4 doesn't feel like big heavy SUV. And huge room for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers.
Favorite Features
Interior detail and design Huge head rooms for 2nd and 3rd row Usable 3rd row seat for adults Glass roof for 2nd and 3rd row Huge cargo space Power 5 camera monitoring system Distinctive exterior design New headlight design with LED signature
Suggested Improvements
Door hard to close compare to Lexus Rear top hatch hard to close (could use power auto closure) 110v outlet like in Lexus GX460 Rear HVAC control (this is carried over from LR3, could use LCD screen and more detail) Weight lost or somehow improve the gas milage.