2010 Land Rover LR4 - Consumer Reviews

V8 5.0L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (29 reviews )
The perfect Luxury SUV
By KCRover on 03/29/10 06:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I had a Denali for 7 years and decided on the LR4 HSE. The more I drive it the more I love it. The interior quality is unmatched and the ride is impeccable. I love this ride.

It is a Dream
By Dream Girl on 03/08/10 10:53 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I had 2 Pilots for a total of 7 years and just didn't like the way that they drove in the wet/snowy weather. I test drove every 3rd row crossover/SUV in existence. Someone mentioned the new LR4 and once I drove it I could never look back. It is an absolute dream to drive and to own. I finally feel so safe and secure driving during this brutal winter. I highly recommend this vehicle. I have done years of research.

LR4 after 13,000 miles
By lr4fan on 03/02/10 14:07 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

The LR4 is one of the most practical and useful automobiles available for persons interested in off road capabilities, adult seating for up to 7 and civilized handling and ride manners. The ride is firm but does not cause road fatigue on bumpy or uneven pavement. The interior is spacious and the seating is plush but not overdone. Heated seats and steering wheel have come in handy this winter (global warming aside). Rear view camera and front/rear parking sensors are handy in parking lots. This suv is easy to drive and has a small turning radius. The nav and ipod electronics have worked well. There have been no problems or warranty work. Gas mileage: 16-17 in town and 20 on highway.

Great Truck
By mikee on 02/10/10 21:38 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have now had my LR4 for 2 and half months now. I LOVE the Truck. It drives great. Much better than the previous model.It's smooth, it's very comfortable and everything is laid out very well for the driver. It has great cargo room and seats 7. Visibility is great for driving and great for parking. Fuel is not the best, but this is a go anywhere vehicle. Beach driving is a breeze, snow is no big deal. If your looking for a 7 passenger and go anywhere vehicle and drive in luxury.This is the vehicle for you. I am very pleased.

Amazing Land Rover
By MaineRover on 02/10/10 15:14 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

After having test driven the LR3, I was ready to be underwhelmed by the LR4. A test drive sold me, after a few weeks of ownership - love it. The LR4 is much better riding and handling than the LR3, hopefully reliability will be improved also. On road, it is gutsy, responsive and not too tippy (no more than my old 4Runner or FJ). Off road it is sick. Snow and ice are all I have had a chance to play in yet, and this thing is sticky and sure footed. Recommend the upgrade to HSE package, esp for colder climates. Have not had passengers in the 3rd row seats yet, so will see if they live up to the billing. Finally, the tax benefits of the LR4 are significant. Makes it easier on the wallet

A giant step for Land Rover
By tjp74 on 01/26/10 14:04 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is no typical midlife facelift. I could see that Land Rover engineers and designers really poured their hearts into this new design. I could tell their efforts. I've got the top of the line, HSE Lux plus package that has standard 5 camera surrounding monitoring system. It's got black premium leather with no cost optional Grand Black Lacquer wood trim that makes the whole interior look so gorgeous. The difference between LR3 interior is like night and day. I also looked at new Lexus GX460 and to me, there is no comparison. Ride and handling is very good. My previous car was Lexus GS350 AWD sport sedan. LR4 doesn't feel like big heavy SUV. And huge room for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers.

New LR4 LUX LOVE THIS SUV!
By vimal1970 on 11/14/09 09:17 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I drove up from Virginia Beach to Richmond VA on 11/7/09 and bought a LR4 LUX. We just had a bad Nor'easter here in Virginia Beach, I can say that the LR4 made us more comfortable driving through the heavy rains and floods. LR4 was for my kids and wife's safety...over the low mpg. The kids and wife were able to see everything and clearly. The ride is amazing...I am glad I bought this over the Q7, GL- 450/320, LX470. A very well thought out car with seating for 7 adults. If you are planning to buy Land Rover in mid-atlantic...Go to Richmond Land Rover.I am already looking into a possible 2011 Range Rover for the wife so I can get her LR4 for myself next year.

New Owner LR$
By LR4 Newbie on 10/28/09 10:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Looked at Range Rover when purchasing prior two vehicles, a Mercedes GL450 and before, a loaded Dodge Ram Hemi. Much negative re the brand. Needed new SUV, not want to go price level of GL450 though loved my 07. Took the dive and purchased LR4. Very much to like so far. Power cargo door would be nice, but all else extremely pleasing. Very well appointed and equipped. May add review after some months of ownership.

Fun and comfortable! I love it!
By LoveMyLR4 on 09/27/09 13:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover LR4 V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I got it yesterday and can't get out of the car! Always wanted a LR3 but was stuck on a lease and then decided to wait a few month for the arrival of the LR4. Looked at the GL-450 and the Q7 and was tempted by their diesel option, but the LR4 offered the best value, the best ride and a very quiet cabin. It's very spacious inside but not big and bulky. I got the Lux Package. It's fun to drive and very comfortable.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.