2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

V8 4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (5 reviews )
LR3 for me.............
By 2 Timer Land Rover on 09/22/09 13:31 PM (PDT)

2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After evaluating many mid-sized suv's, I decided on the '09 LR3 HSE. White/Blk. I just like the solid feel of these suv's. I drove the new LR4, I kinda like the utilitarian interior of the LR3.....plus about $14,000 less. My wife has an '07 LRRR, 50,000 miles and not one problem. Because of our experience with the RR, I felt good about the LR3 purchase. Gas mileage on the larger RR is 16 city & 21 hwy, I assume the LR3 will be the same. I hunt/fish so I will use the off-road ability this suv. Dealer came off $10,000 off sticker. Full maint. on the '09 not on the LR4. Look forward to happy miles like we have had with the Range Rover.

supercool
By paganviking on 08/05/09 19:37 PM (PDT)

2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

love the all-conditions suspension control and full-time AWD. a solid truck worthy of the land rover brand. safety, comfort, and reliability are excellent. definitely worth the price. i look forward to many years of land rover ownership.

So Far So Good
By maxgold114 on 06/24/09 19:47 PM (PDT)

2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

New owner of a 2009 LR3. Put about 1000 miles on in first month. Truck has great features, and while not great on gas, it's not significantly different than its competition. Car works well and has been solid so far. Definitely happy with purchase so far.

2009 LR3
By 2009 HSE LR3 on 03/04/09 12:29 PM (PST)

2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just took delivery on a 2009 LR3, my 2006 lease ended and definately wanted to stay with the LR3. Very pleased with all aspects of the 2006, and hoping to have as good of an experience with the 2009. We don't rock crawl but we do make use of all it's off road capabilities in our travels. For the money I don't think you can beat the performance or styling, with it's updated exterior it's a real head turner. Very pleased with the updated interior as well, the seats are higher quality and much more comfortable. It handles great and has plenty of power. I put 62K miles on in 30 months and the only service related issue on the '06 was a leaky gasket around the thermostat, not bad.

Excellent Car
By Hash on 02/10/09 13:23 PM (PST)

2009 Land Rover LR3 SUV V8 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great Car, good Drive, Powerful Engine and Car for difficult missions. Safe for Family, Luxury and conformable.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Land Rover LR3 Suv in VA is:

$138 per month*