2008 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Best SUV

2008 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

2008 Land Rover LR3

V8 SE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Best SUV
By fallout79 on

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had always considered a Land Rover but been scared of the reliabilty. I finally went for a test drive and realized just how good this vehicle is. In terms of design, comfort, style, and capability there simply is not another vehicle that comes close. I bought an 08 with 70k on it and got an awesome deal. It had a full service history and was in mint condition.
I drive it all day for business in the week and get around 18mpg. At the weekend I can load it up for weekend trips to the mountains and go on offroad trails that are extremely challenging.
Othertimes I tow our 25' boat with ease.
I'm at 90k with no problems. I have it regularly serviced by the LR dealer who are great. Best SUV!

Edmunds asked for an update so here it is: Now at 124k miles with no problems. Great car. Still looks awesome even though it's 8 years old. Hauls, tows, goes offroad anywhere you want to go. Found another place to service it closer than the LR dealer. Haven't had any issues - everything works great as it should. I have no complaints about this vehicle. It has been awesome.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review