2008 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LR3 model:
LR3
By richard on 05/18/08 20:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Horrible gas mileage. Truly horrible gas usage. Uncomfortable front seating. Clunky. Great interior. Good looks. Massive depreciation. Wouldn't recommend.

Great SUV
By Wolfey on 04/02/08 15:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought my LR3 HSE a little over a month ago. Traded in an H2. I absolutely love this truck! It surpasses the Hummer in every way. I'm getting over 18 MPG. The build quality is excellant. The ride is great and the handling better. Slap the selector into sport mode and this puppy hauls like a sports car. And I love that 550 watt stereo.

Second LR3-Loved the First Also
By Finman on 12/30/07 19:48 PM (PST)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded 2005 LR3 as it was running out of warranty. 2008: prem lthr much nicer although I didn't mind getting the other lthr messy. Piano-black wood...so nice but hard to really see it...so black. Ride is smoother, rock solid, no clunks, flatter in curves, less body roll (likely all due to 'newer'). Much less wind noise, virtually eliminated!!! 550W H-K sounds much better but likely due to less wind and road noise. 1st gear lurch is gone, likely transmission programming improvement. Plenty of power...doesn't need any more...it's no race car. Love this truck. Suggest leasing...resale value stinks...surprise

Love It!
By Andrew on 10/31/07 04:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is a great vehicle! My wife is the daily driver and I am thankful that she is able to have such a safe and competent vehicle for her and our family. This is our second LR3 and the interior seats are very similar to the Range Rover Sport leather.

The Best Ever
By Marko on 10/22/07 16:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is absolutely the smoothest car I've ever driven. Its comfort and ride are second to none. The LR3 inspires confidence and its capabilities are far beyond those of its competition. Ours is outfitted with every possible option. We just love it. Some complain about its weight, but that's one of my favorite features. This car is strong and sound, and you can feel it. I highly recommend this car.

LR3 Best of the Best
By David on 09/26/07 12:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Incredible vehicle, with brand exclusiveness and Ford reliability. Solid and quiet from vault like construction. Handling is precise with insulated road feedback and excelleent pot-hole dampening. The LR3 is underrated and is a great value for the money. This is our second vehicle and enjoy the comfort it provides in all driving conditions. Our last LR3 was involved in a highway accident and the truck provided adequate safety and protection for the family while absorbing some tremendous forces.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.