2007 Land Rover LR3 4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Why drive Bland when you

2007 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Review

Why drive Bland when you can drive EXCITING!!?
By pouladi1 on

2007 Land Rover LR3 V6 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a pre-owned, mint condition 2007 LR 3 V6 , This is my 3rd Land Rover and to be frank the only thing I hate is why I waited so long to buy this SUV!?! I was lucky to find my deep green exterior, beige leather interior beauty! The drive is smooth commanding and fun! Fit and finish is perfect, The vehicle looks so gorgeous and the interior looks expensive. Dont look elsewhere, just drive a Land Rover and see what all this fuss is about, I guarantee you , once you drive one, you will not drive another vehicle! coincidentally the day I bought it snowed and all i did was to activate the terrain response! it drive through ice and snow like knife through butter!

Favorite Features

Terrain response, High seating position and comfy seats! plus the rear seat package is actually comfortable for 2 adults!

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage is the only downside, but it will take a genius to figure out how to maximize gas mileage on a two ton SUV!