2007 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Great Ride Great Value

2007 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

V8 HSE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Great Ride Great Value
By Canuck on

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Despite some initial hesitation, I am glad I went for the LR3 HSE. Overall it is a great vehicle in any driving situations. The comfort and ride is superb even during long trips with kids and luggage. The flexibility of seating arrangements is second to none. The sense of security and off- road capability of the LR 3 place it in a class of its own. My wife and I went to the Land Rover off-road driving school in Montebello Quebec and loved it. LR3 is virtually unstoppable. It is not a SAV, Crossover/sedan on steriods it is a true SUV. If you are looking for sedan like performance..buy a sedan. V8 offers plenty of power under all normal driving conditions including passing and goign up hill.

My favorite features are the Nav, Bluetooth, HK sound system, command shift and voice command. The off-road capabilites and air suspension provide a great ride and sense of security on and off road. The ability to quickly re-configure is a big plus.

Only minor things. Interior wood trim should be standard on the HSE. The rear cargo cover should have a build in handle for ease of closing an the latch system for the sunscreen on the three panoramic/sunroofs could be improved and easier to use