2007 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Love this vehicle

2007 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

V8 SE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Love this vehicle
By Brian on

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I truly agree that this is not the best vehicle on the market for getting kids to and from school and day in day out errands, but when you baalnce that out with weeknd trips to the beach, hiking, mountain biking, and towing a boat there is no better vehicle. I got rid of my first LR3 and bought a smaller fule effecient SUV and after 2 months went back to and LR3. I can't see myself in any other vehicle. During fishing and camping trips I have found myself in a few off road/water situations and have never had an issue even when the passengers doubted it could get to the place we wanted to go. It polishes up well for days in the office, but also loves to get dirty and looks good doing it.

Cargo capacity, go anywhere do anything ability. Navigation system and bluetooth are very user friendly. Aux input and very good sound system. Reliability. 06 forward in these vehicles have shown very good and on both my first and second LR3 have had 0 issues to date. Service department.

Plastic trim needs updating. Rear- view camera, not just sensors. Tall vehicle needs further tuning to limit body roll. Tow hitch assembly is very low and will scrape while attached. Little more rear seat room would be okay. These are minor and the positives on this vehicle far exceed these.