2007 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LR3 model:
Great Ride Great Value
By Canuck on 10/03/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Despite some initial hesitation, I am glad I went for the LR3 HSE. Overall it is a great vehicle in any driving situations. The comfort and ride is superb even during long trips with kids and luggage. The flexibility of seating arrangements is second to none. The sense of security and off- road capability of the LR 3 place it in a class of its own. My wife and I went to the Land Rover off-road driving school in Montebello Quebec and loved it. LR3 is virtually unstoppable. It is not a SAV, Crossover/sedan on steriods it is a true SUV. If you are looking for sedan like performance..buy a sedan. V8 offers plenty of power under all normal driving conditions including passing and goign up hill.

Recommended!
By lr3lvr on 09/24/07 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We are completely happy with our LR3. It's a real head turner and not to be confused with any other. I've owned other Land Rovers and this is the best by far!

Completely disappointed, cheaply made
By e on 08/24/07 07:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We sold our 2 year old GMC Denali to get the LR3, and have regretted it every since the first week. We have had nothing but problems, one thing after another and live 3 hours from the dealership. The Land Rover is built like a car 1/4 of the cost. To pay 50+K for our land rover, you should expect more things standard like a navigation system or at least something that tells you which direction you are headed. It seems the LR3 is poorly made and we will not be upgrading to the Range Rover sport as initially intended. I would NEVER recommend one. I am a mother of three and drive very conservative, still after less than 20K miles we are having to replace the brakes and tires. WHY? Cheaply made.

Love it
By ZCS on 08/02/07 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had a 04 Lincoln Navigator before. Time for something a little smaller. Owned a 1999 Discovery II for 4 years before the Lincoln. The Landrover is just built better. Better quality material. People complain about quality. Never had any problems with my Disco and nothing so far with the LR3. Funny thing my Acura RL was in the shop more than either of these two trucks. This truck is great. Outstanding looks and the dealers rock. Best Ive ever had. Better than my Mercedes, Acura, Lincoln, BMW.

Landrover LR3 HSE
By steve on 07/10/07 08:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

i have been enjoying this vehicle ever since i got it. It did well on our trip considering how many ride in it and handles well. If you are looking for a mid size SUV and still want cargo this is the car to get. The 3rd row seat is good to have in case you find yourself carrying more than expected. Of cousre it handles great off road.

Love the LR3
By grampulla on 06/03/07 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great car if you're buying it for the right reasons and not for a soccer mom/dad car. Might want to look elsewhere for that but if you're looking for an SUV that will support and active outdoors lifestyle or haul around 7 adults with no problem then this is your vehicle. I owned a 2000 Disco which I loved to hate but still decieded to take a chance on the LR3 and so far I am happy I did. Being a LR I did buy the extended warranty to 7yr/100000 and we'll see how it goes. Rear seats fold down completely flat and allow me to put up to 4-5 bikes in the back of the vehicle. I mounted fork mounts in the rear seats and now my bikes stay put.

So far, I'm in love with this truck!
By SF Owner on 05/24/07 15:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The design couldn't be better, and they realyl thought of all of the little details in this thing. I bought it with 45K miles on it, so I'm hoping that anything that would have gone wrong by now has already done so. The company offers extended warranties as well. Great for road trips- very roomy.

Enjoyable
By Prawdz on 05/21/07 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We really enjoy our Land Rover. We are first time owners and feel the realibility and service is teriffic. Because of the large engine and performance, the gas mileage is disappointing. As well all the offroad gadgets can get in the way. Really, do any of us actually use half of what the Land Rover offers in off- road performance.

Great vehicle
By bob on 05/19/07 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the greatest car I have ever owned and I have had it for a few months with no issues. It has great space whenever I need it. It is great to have third row seat that fold into the floor because I dont need it that often.

First 5000 miles
By Gillz on 05/03/07 14:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Have gone offroad (snow/rock) as well as 1500mi mountain / freeway drive so put the new LR3 through the paces. Result is a very comfortable, pleased customer. No problems to speak of, just a rattle behind 2 speakers which the dealer fixed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.