My LR3 makes me happy!
By Katie on
2006 Land Rover LR3 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)
I test drove other SUV's and none come close to the elegant feel of the LR3. It is hip, cool and exudes confidence. I also like the fact that no one else in my neighborhood has one, but that will probably change since I keep getting so many compliments. The turning radius is so cool and I love the look of the front end and overall styling. Land Rover does a beautiful job of designing something truly unique among all the cookie cutter SUV's out there. I feel good when I'm driving my LR3 and feel safe too. Great combination! I love this truck!!
Favorite Features
Air suspension. Beautiful interior and exterior color - alpaca beige leather and buckingham blue mettalic paint - so pretty! Comfy, smooth ride. High seating position. Heated windshield and split fold liftgate. Great sounds system too!
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel economy. Better initial acceleration and power. Would be nice if satellite radio was standard. I would like to see the color of the instrumentation when the lights are on changed from green, to something like the BMW red or VW violet color to give it a more luxurious, $50K feel.