2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LR3 model:
4th Discovery in the family, big change
By MB on 01/31/06 08:53 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is our 4th Disco since 95, and this is a big upgrade, they have finally introduced the upgrades required to make this a better car to drive. Being a BMW fanatic, you can see the influence, unfortunately the ownership didn't last too long. Let's hope Ford doesn't "screw it up".... Love this vehicle, not as much as my Defender 90, but that's ok.....

My LR3 makes me happy!
By Katie on 01/18/06 00:31 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove other SUV's and none come close to the elegant feel of the LR3. It is hip, cool and exudes confidence. I also like the fact that no one else in my neighborhood has one, but that will probably change since I keep getting so many compliments. The turning radius is so cool and I love the look of the front end and overall styling. Land Rover does a beautiful job of designing something truly unique among all the cookie cutter SUV's out there. I feel good when I'm driving my LR3 and feel safe too. Great combination! I love this truck!!

Land Rover Discovery III
By Steve Baldwin on 01/15/06 18:13 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My LR3 (Discovery III) is a wonderful vehicle which continues in the best Land Rover tradition of luxury and off-road leadership. This is my thrid Land Rover and certainly won't be my last. I am very happy with the design improvements and the fact that Ford has allowed Land Rover to remain Land Rover (Thank You Bill!)

the best on/off road truck i ever seen
By blake on 12/31/05 14:32 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

this truck is outstanding. it feels like u are connected to the road, there is no engine sound, u cant even feel the bumps on the road. it goes over it with confidence. i love the way it sits high and the comfort in the inside, and i love this truck and i am pleased that im a land rover owner

Love It
By Susan on 12/21/05 10:24 AM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is great. If you want a unique car that is fun to drive and has functionality, this is it. I searched for a 7 passenger vehicle for my family and was two seconds away from buying an Acura MDX when we stumbled on the Land Rover. I am so happy and love everything about it.

Getting your dream SUV
By natosanj on 12/13/05 16:06 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have a fully loaded LR3 HSE 2006. Great SUV. Dream come true. Sluggish at the starting line. Breaks make noise when try to stop at low spped. For a 60K car I am little dissapointed. Besides the breaks I can not wait to go off road and see its capability. Drove it on an icy road with TR on Wet and slippery. The SUV drove like a champ. Not a single slip at any urban speed.

Its a real Land Rover
By Fatbob on 11/23/05 14:34 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle remains true to the Land Rover tradition of being capable off road. In addition the new model has increased the on road drivablilty by a large margin over the old model.

2005 LR3
By bkalhor on 11/22/05 14:19 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Land Rover and so far my best Land Rover! I highly recommend it...however the gas mileage does put a nice dent in my wallet - it is still better than the mileage on my Series II!

great veh...
By tstid on 11/21/05 21:12 PM (PST)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

jsut purchased this month...great veh...owned ml, lexus...they don't compare...can't compare...the lr3 is in a league all by itself....roomy interior, great feel at the wheel...takes curves wtih a breeze...does well in crosswind and is very quite...true off road...looking for a true suv...it is the lr3

SUV Knockout punch
By Dean on 10/27/05 15:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV is the best in the market; it's just right in everything (very roomy and not too big). Get the third row seat it is worth it. If your wife does not like driving minivans or the big 7 passenger SUVís then look no further. My wife loves driving it all the time & I love the power and the way it handles curves. In addition to all the perks this car is workhorse too. If you have a family with more than one child this is the car for you. If it isnít for redundancy I would by another one in a heartbeat

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.