I'm in love all over again.
By C.L.B. on
2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6A)
Yep, just when I had given up on SUV's, along came LR3. I traded in my Mitsu Montero Ltd.(the full size one), for a Toyota Solara in '07. I wanted something sporty, fun to drive & good on gas. I got all of the above & had given up on owning SUVs. Then one day I decided to drive into a Jag dealership to take a look at the new Jag, when I saw a silver LR3. It was love at first sight. I absolutely love it. It has plenty of room for 7, handles & ride is A+, so many features, off-road A+, city & highway A+, luxury A+, my friends love it, complements all the time(could be because of the 22" chrome rims), gas mileage, well, it's a SUV, but it's worth it. Heck, I have my Toyota when I need to save money.
Favorite Features
So many things I could list. I love the exterior & silver looks great. The leather interior is top notch. Navigation display is nice, heated seats for 2nd row is nice, air suspension is great, sound system, tailgate is function with art, 3rd row seat has lots of room and every row has sunroof, nice.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I would improve is the gas mileage. Overall not bad considering the size and weight. Only problem was a water leak from sunroof. Dealer fixed no charge. I would suggest getting an extended warranty to ease your worries.