2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Problems with my LR3. 1,500 mi

2005 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Review

Problems with my LR3. 1,500 miles
By LR3 on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great SUV to drive. Turns Head. But lately, there's been some little troubles with mine. 1) Loud rattle sound from rear upper tailgate over any type of bumps from big to very small bumps. 2) Driver's left side mirror won't work at times. 3) Driver's right side mirror - when in reverse the mirror automatically tilts down but when in Drive the mirror does not tilt back to the same position as it was before. 4) Cover for cigarette lighter would not close once opened. I have to push lid around 13 times until the lid would stay closed. 5) Radio: When I turn on the radio, no sound will come on for about 1 minute.

Braking System. Performance in the rain. Clean sharp Design. Stadium Seating. Extra side storages. Rear stereo controls for passengers. Terrain Response System, Air suspension.

None. Before I decided to buy this SUV I expected to run into these problems. Same for the Mercedes ML. But I still love my LR3.