2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: My one owner LR3 before me.

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

My one owner LR3 before me.
By rhazen541 on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Honestly when I considered purchasing this I was looking at a '06 MB C230, and my LR3 I usually have SUV but ins. good on MB. I only drove the LR3 for about maybe a mile on test drive, and liked it but was strange feeling. Later after purchasing it that day the more I drove the more I loved the LR3! Then when did my first road trip to visit family, there is a lot of passing power on highway and for hills, the top was not heavy so it didn't lean bad at all, w/ 50/50% (close to) weight ratio there is not any under or over steer! I love the ride comfort and steady feel on road even higher speeds. Seen one hit at 55mph head on and doors still open, it drove fine only radiator leaked so took in!

I love the handling of the vehicle, and the power of it and the seating comfort and handling on highway and in corners not ride bad at all! Love tons, including safety where they hold up and have minor damage in a collision. Like one mentioned above all drivable except for radiator not hold coolant.

There is not really anything that I would have them improve on, all works great especially the terrain response system I noticed huge difference when driving on gravel mtn rd in general and slide in corners and then put in gravel mode and no sliding at all on gravel. Give more MPG but not bad!!