2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: LR3 is pretty tight

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

2005 Land Rover LR3

SE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

LR3 is pretty tight
By Zerry S Vaughan on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My wife and I are happy with the purchase of our LR3 so far. It has lived up to what we have expected from it. Here in VA. we had a couple of snowy days and I put it through a test of what I need from an SUV and it handled great!!! For everyday driving conditions it is a fun, smooth driving experience. I didn't expect for an SUV to handle as well as the LR3 did, I mean when I'm driving down 95 switching lanes I feel comfortable and in control with not even a hint of swaying I'm impressed. The Harman Kardon sound system is the bomb, and the sound is so richly toned and crisp like whoa!!! Great job Land Rover.

It is fun to play with air suspension, up, down, up, down, fun!!! The sport shift mode feature I like, I like a lot. I wish I was in area where I could use all the terrain features everyday.

Not being able to operate the power seats when the car is not running or in the 3rd key position . Trying to operate the power seat when the door is closed is not comfortable, it is a tight fit for the hand between the seat and the door. I don't like that the fuel door has no security feature.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review