2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: LR3 Fan

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

LR3 Fan
By Anto on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

can't ever remember feeling so emotional about a SUV before, and I've had my fair share of machines.Both inside & outside, the LR3 reflects me in every way. I just don't see myself in any other vehicle. At 6'1"-220lbs, I feel extremely comfortable inside. Being married with 2 kids, having a 7 seater is wonderful. Also being a business man needing trunk space comes in handy. I don't necessarily need the attention the LR3 gets, but it does make me feel nice. It rates in my books as one of the best looking machines on the road.

Favorite Features

Sleek exterior. Sharp interior. Double glove compartment. Parking sensors are the best. Automatic temp. Controls pop up & comfortable #6 & 7 seats. Hidden seatbelt buckles. Gorgeous all around light designs. Automatic on/off day/night headlights. Choice of 5 road handlings. 3" height shrinkage. Climate seats

Suggested Improvements

Gas consumption. Never drive with less than 1/4 gas tank because stalls are possible. If back door is down, cannot reach deep inside trunk. If all doors are closed, hatch has to be slammed several times before it locks. In regular drive setting #1, very unstable in snow or icy conditions.