2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: LR3 does not work-stay away-it

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

LR3 does not work-stay away-it is unsafe
By hassler1 on

2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

If you purchase a $54,000 car, you would think it would run. In 10 months, it has stalled at least a dozen times, died and been towed to the dealer twice, locked out of the car with keys in hand in a snow storm, because electronic keys are faulty (twice) try to find the place to insert key - it is covered with plastic and you must rip off molding. I have owned numerous cars and have had more problems with the 2005 LR3 then all combined. When we bought it, we loved it for 1 month, then reality struck and the car is unsafe to drive by anyone and after all these headaches the dealer offered me $25,000 as a trade in on My $50,000, 10 month old LR3 Stay Away at all cost!

Navigation was nice until the winter and it froze. The raise up and down feature was great for my parents to get in, that broke and the car would raise or lower.

A manufacturerer who did not say talk to the dealer, and a dealer that does not say talk to the manufacturer. Stand behind your products and fix them.