2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Love the LR3

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

Love the LR3
By LR3 Lover on

2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just to be honest, I am happy with my Fully Loaded LR3 HSE w/ brush bar. Here are some experiences I had with my LR3 right from the start to less than 3,500 miles that I would like to share with you (Listed below): 1) The driverís side door mirror wouldnít tilt up or down. 2) In Reverse, both side door mirrors will tilt but will not tilt back to normal positions as like before. 3) Loud noises from upper tailgate when going over any size bumps, and when making turns. 4) Sometimes, itíll take over a minute for the radio to come on, or after I turned off the radio then on again. 5) Suspension Fault. Iíve never driven the LR3 off-road, or even off- curve (peopleís most off-road exp)

Size, 6 cd changer Radio can play mp3 format cd (est. 1,100 songs total), power, Navi, 4x4 info, Air Suspension, 3rd row seats, a/c vent, handling, style inside-out, and heads turning onto the LR3.

RELIABILITY. Customer Services has been very good so far, but I hope not see them more than I would like to see my friends.