2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Gotta Like It

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Gotta Like It
By rs1 on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Since I bought this vehicle I have gotten a lot of comments about it. It is awesome to quote my kids. It is a pleasure to drive. The mileage is not great, but is what I expected. Have slowed down a little on the highway in order to maximize mileage. Not a real problem as the seats are comfortable and I enjoy the ride. Average mileage has been 17.5 mpg plus with about 2/3 of miles on highway. Everyone who gets in it likes how airy it feels with the rear moon roofs.

My kids love the heated back seats. I like the comfort of the driver seat and the support it provides. You sit high and have good visibility. Stereo sounds great, love the adjustable suspension. Dealer has been great and very responsive, though no real problems yet.

Would have liked memory seats for the driver and the dipping side mirrors. I could complain about mileage, but if you do your homework you know what you are buying.