2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: FamilyGuy LR3 driven daily

2005 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Review

FamilyGuy LR3 driven daily
By MidwestFamilyGuy on

2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wow I am impressed. I purchased the 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE V8 Java Black/Black Leather to replace our 1999 EB Expedition. The LR3 gets used as a daily driver and my family loves it! Striking good looks, plenty of power, soft supportive heated leather seats front and rear, etc.. This was a definite upgrade from our aging EB Expy. Have had zero issues with the LR3 since new and am considering replacing wife's Grand Cherokee Overland with the new Land Rover LR2. I was considering a new Tahoe ,Yukon,Expedition type vehicle but am glad I have something different I don't see everyone else driving around town. The Brits are back thanks to BMW and Ford completely re-working the entire line up.

Fold flat 2nd and 3rd row seats.Best HID headlights on any vehicle out to date. Driver view is excellent.Powerful drive-by-wire Jag V8 that learns your driving style.Best off road capability out of the entire RR/LR lineup.Fits my family of four plus extra kids comfortably.Smooth ride even with 22's

The only complaint I have is that gas MPG could be a little better, but if you can afford to buy the LR3 gas is probably not an issue. MPG can be improved with intake/exhaust/chip mods/driving style.