2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Excellent Truck, did I mention

2005 Land Rover LR3 - Consumer Review

Excellent Truck, did I mention Excellent
By pgf27 on

2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Wow is a good word for this truck. I traded my Infinity 2003 loaded QX4 for this, not really wanting to, and I tell you I am so glad I did. This SUV has the engine to back it's size, so it actually moves like the cargo area isn't even full. The creature comforts are there, just keep in mind it is designed to be a TRUE off road vehicle, so some standard features like auto lights are not a part of this car. I've been over several terrain types, and the trucks program selection for off roading made the truck handle things easily (Like curb climbing, etc). The vehicle does use gas like any suv, but I am definately VERY happy and always excited to climb in for a drive!

Well there are two. The truck will lower so some shorties like me can easily get in and out, and enjoy a stable, LEVEL ride (it self levels). And the fact that it boasts a sweet 300 hp 4.4 V8 is very very nice to hauling cargo, or even towing.

Although it is made for off roading, I wish the truck had a little more exciting design for the interior, it's great now, just needs a little pizazz added. And one of the rear two sunroofs should be able to be opened.