2005 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: All that glitters is not gold!

2005 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Review

All that glitters is not gold!!!
By pat on

2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my LR3 hot off the presses. But from the get go there was a problem. A nagging vibration in the ride which the dealer claimed he could not feel. The my entire electronic system malfunctioned. The car spent the entire month of Feb. at the dealer. Got the car back only to notice that it would change height by itself when in park mode. After two more visits, I'm still holding my breath. The vibration in the ride is still noticeable to me. Oh, and finding a bag of garbage in the cargo area of the car after when I got the car back after one of many visits was not reassuring. It's a beautiful car. The veneer dash inlay for an extra fee is worth it. All that glitters is not gold!!

Styling and look. Great soung system. You just have to know how to tweek it.

Find a way to resist wind drag so that it's not so noisy inside the car when the sun roof is open. They definetly need to improve the gas mileage. My X5 (4.4L) barely sips gas compare to the LR3.