Great SUV for the price
By varnergirl on
2010 Land Rover LR2 HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I have previously owned a GMC Acadia, went down to a loaded Nissan Rogue to save on gas mileage, BAD DECISION. We just purchased the pre owned LR2 HSE and I am more than pleased. No, it is not as spacious as the Acadia, but drives like a pure luxury car. The gas mileage has been better than expected. In comparison to the price of the loaded Rogue we well overpaid for, this vehicle feels more stable and quiet frankly is worth every penny. I love the safety features and the ride. Land Rover made an affordable alternative for the Middle Class. Always check your options on a nice pre-owned vehicle you love before settling for a new vehicle you hope will grow on you.
Favorite Features
The ride is very smooth and not much road noise. The safety features cannot be beat. The sound system is impressive and I have not found a blind spot yet. For a four wheel drive vehicle you cannot beat the price.
Suggested Improvements
Would have loved to have a back up camera rather than just the back up sensors. The windshield will take some getting used to.