2009 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Review: Back on the map

2009 Land Rover LR2 SUV - Consumer Review

Back on the map
By Thorsten on

2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

A great car and great value for your money. So far I had no issues, the car feels well build and I love to drive it. For an SUV you can drive it very sporty (has enough power)without feeling uncomfortable or unsafe. The stereo system (Alpine Dolby Surround)is fantastic, bluetooth connects right away to any of my phones (con: could be louder). Navigation is terrific but the updates are very pricey. The breaks are great (I have the 19" wheels) and the engine sounds awesome, Fuel economy is great on average 14-16 mpg city, 23-26 mpg highway (what do you expect it is an SUV). In summary it is a great all- round vehicle, which puts Land Rover back on the map

Navigation system, handling, breaks (powerful saved me a few times) and engine (sound, although 20 HP more wouldn't hurt), adaptive head lights (many think they are the high beams).

the sunroof could be bigger. Improve on carpet quality and some minor other quality issues (all in the interior). Combine navigation with additional info display for phone, radio, air-condition etc..