2008 Land Rover LR2 3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Thank you Land Rover!

2008 Land Rover LR2 - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Thank you Land Rover!
By u2fan1967 on

2008 Land Rover LR2 SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up a Stornoway Gray, Ebony Interior with the cold Pack. Had it for 3 weeks and absolutely love it. I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees, 2 Audis and an Acura TSX and this has been the most fun to own and drive. Handles like a dream and to me the performance is just fine. In Sport Mode rocks! Don't be fooled by the motor trend article that criticizes the perf. Plus the breaking and handling of this SUV is wonderful. Great value when you consider a Toyota Rav4 Limited w/Leather and sunroof runs $30k. The LR2 with cold pack is $34. The X3 was way over priced and the RDX was way to harsh like my TSX was. I wanted smooth and posh, now I got it in style! Thank you Land Rover!

Favorite Features

-Ride (Peace and quite interior) -Styling (classic LR look) -Price -Visibility -Dual Sun Roof -Fit & Finish -18" wheels

Suggested Improvements

These are very minor: -Slightly wider front seats -Give me a low end tech package. Sirius should be standard -Split rear tailgate -Covered center storage console to hide valuables. -Sunglass holder and garage door holder.