2008 Land Rover LR2 3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 1,000 Mile Review

2008 Land Rover LR2 - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic)

1,000 Mile Review
By roverfanatic7 on

2008 Land Rover LR2 SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought this car a few weeks ago. I wanted an SUV and was having trouble deciding. First, I looked at the FJ Cruiser. Love that car, reliable, safe, fun to drive and a great offroader. However, the visibility was horrible. Next, I looked at the Nissan Xterra. The price was very high considering the features. Then, I looked at the Acura RDX. I liked it, but found it small and didn't have a strong offroad capability. I also looked at the Jeep Liberty, but found the ride horrible despite the nice interior and features. So, I stumbled upon this LR2. I wanted to stay away from Land Rover because of the reliability. However, this car has it all. No problems yet! Look below at the features!

Favorite Features

This car is LOADED! Love the Alpine stereo, heated seats, offroad capability and size. This thing is a bullet. It drives through curves like a BMW but has the offroad ability of a truck! Excellent combination! Nothing feels like driving a Land Rover!

Suggested Improvements

Love the key, but had to get it replaced. Remote issues were minor.