2008 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Review: I love my LR2

2008 Land Rover LR2 SUV - Consumer Review

I love my LR2
By RoverGal on

2008 Land Rover LR2 HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My LR2 is the very first one to be shipped into the US market-Numero Uno. Owned it since April of 2007. All that time, I've had no major problems. A hot restart problem that was fixed right away by the dealer A couple of rattles that were also fixed right away. The car is incredibly comfortable for me to drive, avg 25 MPG on my daily 44 mi commute, is reliable, and can traverse even the worst of the Vermont "mud season" ruts (measured at 14") with ease. It looks sexy in Stornoway Gray with the black leather interior, woodgrain trim, and all the options. I'm sorry others are suffering through "first year" syndrome for this. I've treated mine like a baby and she loves me back!

There aren't any features I don't like, so I guess I could say - everything! Bluetooth is the bomb!

Cover the small box in the center console. Stop using the perforated leather - just use the same leather as in our Range Rover Supercharged and be done with it, we'll pay the extra.