2008 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Review: Great SUV----Fix the Bluetooth

2008 Land Rover LR2 - Consumer Review

Great SUV----Fix the Bluetooth
By dsprga on

2008 Land Rover LR2 SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I'm ending my first month and 1000 miles. I get great comments on the look of the car and I like the ride more than I thought I would as I was changing from a sedan. Great visibility and very comfortable seats. For tall people, there is more than enough room in the driver's seat. I purchased the upgraded sound system and lighting package. I'm glad I did. Great sound and great visibility at night. My main complaint is with the bluetooth phone system. There are very few phones that are compatable with the LR2 and no PDAs. Hopefully, LR is working on a fix for this. Other than the bluetooth issue, I think LR has done an excellent job in this redesign.

Impressive touch screen nav. system. Great sound with 14 speakers. Very comfortable seats.Double sunroof with mesh sun shades. Easy use of my Ipod.

Bluetooth compatability with more phones and PDAs, Integrated garage door opener, center console.