Finally! An SE3!
By SE3 on
2005 Land Rover Freelander SE3 2dr AWD SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5A)
The reason why I purchased this 2 door convertible SUV was because I didnít need a large vehicle since itís just me and I wanted something that you don't see everyday. For the year 2005, they only produced 234 of these SE3 Freelanders! I also got this one because it had 1600 miles and an extended warranty till 2012. The cool thing is that the back can be removed and the sunroof glass panels can come off entirely for a really open air feeling. It is true that a Jeep Wrangler can become more open air than the SE3 but they are a dime a dozen. It looks very sporty and it gets lots of stares. It even goes off road fairly well although it is restricted on certain terrain due to no low range gear.
Favorite Features
Removable hardback & sunroof glass panels, not many of them around really, heated windshield, AWD, Hill Decent Control, option to shift gears, the material the seats are made of (I can tell that they will last a very long time), 18" wheels, many storage compartments/pockets, Harmon/Kardon system
Suggested Improvements
More power, better gas mileage, add a telescoping steering wheel, add a compass, have at least one glove box that one can lock, should have came standard with the optional soft top (costs $700!), put a mirror in the visors, heated seats (they were only available with SE3's that had leather seats)