great vehicle
By patrick101 on
2004 Land Rover Freelander SE 4dr AWD SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5A)
I rencently acquired my 04 Freelander SE after seeing it at the Phoenix Auto Show. Realized then Im glad I waited. This is a far superior vehicle than the outgoin model. Plus I think Ford is good for LR: Fantastic sales, service experience, vehicle is solid, powerful, weighty, fast and ez to drive. Also a steal with my trade. Best rated tires matched to the vehicle. The 5 speed steptronic transmission is great. All in all with its Land Rover adaptablity, the only downside in the mileage. But oh well. Cant help but love my lil landy. Also for the record, I am a first time LR owner.
Favorite Features
Interior design, erognomics...Love the top dash cup holders with the rubber inserts...the right cup is key, but starbucks can help you out. Feel of everything is exceptional, and the durablity of the overall vehcile is appartent...this will age well. The HK stereo sounds great.
Suggested Improvements
gas mileage. muffler redesign as OEM is abit low, but the angle is right. so will get a new exhaust thru LR service..they do all kinds of performance etc upgrades to LR spec.